The Heartland Big Brothers Big Sisters Charitable Foundation Fund was established to support the Heartland Big Brothers Big Sisters, a 501(c)(3) organization. Heartland Big Brothers Big Sisters focuses on helping children reach their potential through professionally-supported, one-to-one relationships with measurable impact.
All children achieve success in life.
Provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
By partnering with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community we are accountable for each child in our program achieving:
- Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships
- Avoidance of risky behaviors
- Educational success
National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:
- more confident in their schoolwork performance
- able to get along better with their families
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 52% less likely to skip school.
- Opened: June 2007
- Name: Kiersten Hill
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (402) 464-2227