This fund was established to provide a means for a community-led effort to support Kearney County Health Services, a governmental hospital in Minden, Nebraska.
Our vision is to be the health care provider of choice, the employer of choice, and a leader in the health and well-being of our communities. This vision will be accomplished by recruiting and retaining team members who support the mission, values, and vision of Kearney County Health Services. Those we serve will receive the right care at the right time in the right environment. By utilizing our resources, both human and material, to the best of our ability, we will fulfill our vision of being the employer and provider of choice for medical, acute, long term care, and assisted living services for the residents of Kearney County and its service area.
Our mission is to provide exceptional, family-centered care while strengthening the health and well-being of our community.
Kearney County Health Services strives to operate by these key values:
- Trust – Being a committed health care provider ensuring confidentiality and accessible, high quality healthcare
- Respect – Exhibiting a culture of respect towards patients, visitors, and employees by treating others with kindness and dignity
- Exceeding Expectations – Exceeding the expectations of those we serve through compassionate care and positive patient experiences
- Invested – To be the top employer in the surrounding area by engaging our employees through collaboration, clear communication, recognition, and appreciation
- Encouragement – Understanding the importance of developing local youth talent and furthering education to encourage future generations to return to the area
- Integrity – Bringing personal responsibility and professionalism to the daily work environment
- Stewardship – Being responsible with our resources and managing our assets and finances appropriately to ensure we are able to meet the health care needs of our communities in the future
- Opened: December 2017
- Related Towns: Axtell, Heartwell, Minden, Newark, Norman, Wilcox
- Related Counties: Kearney