The Kreutz Bennett Donor-Advised Fund was established by the estate of Shirley Kreutz Bennett. A life-long learner, Shirley graduated from Harvard High School in 1941, earned a BA from the University of Washington, Seattle, plus an MA and PhD from Columbia University, New York. Shirley was a retired Professor of Education at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. Grants from the Kreutz Bennett Donor-Advised Fund will provide matching grants for public libraries in Nebraska communities with a population of fewer than 3,000.
Nebraska public libraries located in communities of fewer than 3,000 residents.
Steps to Apply
- Review the grant guidelines (see Materials section below).
- Complete the short application (see Materials section below). Short applications received on or before October 1, 2018 will be considered for the grant cycle awarded in March 2019. Nebraska Community Foundation (NCF) and/or the Nebraska Library Commission (NLC) staff will be in contact you to discuss your application within 30 days of receipt.
- Short applications determined to be the best matches in each grant area will be asked to complete a full application providing additional information.
- Complete the full application. Deadline for full applications is 5 p.m. on January 11, 2019.
Short Grant Application – Short applications must be received on or before October 1, 2018.
- Opened: March 2010
- Name: Reggi Carlson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (402) 323-7338