Registration Opens at 8:00 AM
People attraction is of universal interest to Greater Nebraska, and there’s never been a more opportune moment for success! For the first time, Nebraska Community Foundation and Nebraska Extension in partnership with the Nebraska Chamber and Peter Kiewit Foundation are convening people attraction proponents across numerous communities, professions, and industries for a day of connection, collaboration, and innovation. Our time together will be participant-led, high energy, and fully interactive. Expect to leave with a real plan to take action on people attraction in your place. We must (and we will!) solve the puzzle that is people attraction. The future of our communities depends on it!
WHAT TO BRING
- Ideally a team of 3-7 people from your community ready to learn and work together (if you are not able to assemble a team, there will be plenty of peers to interact with!)
- Your biggest, boldest ideas for attracting people to your place!
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE HOME
- A stronger, more intentional vision for attracting people to your community and real plan for action – vetted and informed by experts – to be implemented when you return
- Access to a variety of seasoned people attraction experts including Ben Winchester (University of Minnesota)
- Countless new connections to fellow people attraction proponents across the state
- Money?! The best idea(s) will gain access to funding available exclusively to Summit attendees