Shaping the future by helping create and sustain innovative projects, services and opportunities that enhance the Norfolk area.
- Growing a permanent endowment to continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Inspiring a thriving community where giving back is a priority for all citizens.
- Partnering with others in our community to foster teamwork and create a culture of giving.
- We believe in being fair, reliable and trustworthy with donors, recipients and the community.
- We believe in operating with integrity by following through on commitments, maintaining confidentiality, complying with the law and honoring donor intent.
- We believe in showing respect to community members by considering their thoughts, feelings and life experiences.
A permanent account whose assets are invested to generate an ongoing source of income year after year. Investment earnings from the endowment are used to support community improvements and programs. The Fund Advisory Committee determines how the money generated from the endowment will be used to benefit the community now and in the future.
An account used by the local Fund Advisory Committee to support and maintain the affiliated fund’s activities within the community.
Liberty Centre Services Endowment
An endowment to support Liberty Centre Services, a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to help people recover from mental illness and become contributing members of society.
Norfolk Childcare Cooperative Account
The purpose of this account is to address the shortage of child care and early childhood education programming and facilities in the Norfolk, Nebraska area, through planning activities such as a feasibility study, establishment of a childcare cooperative group to serve the community, or other activities to determine the viability of a child development center.
Northeast Nebraska Philanthropy Council Account
An account to support and promote philanthropy in Norfolk, Nebraska and its surrounding area through a collaboration of charitable organizations known as the “Northeast Nebraska Philanthropy Council”. Activities of the “Northeast Nebraska Philanthropy Council” include educating donors on local philanthropic opportunities, mutual support, training, collaboration and convening.
- Opened: February 2001
- Related Towns: Norfolk
- Related Counties: Madison
- Name: Norfolk Area Community Foundation Fund | P.O. Box 1187 | Norfolk, NE 68701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (402) 379-9516