A united and prosperous Seward County with abundant resources for all people to live, work, learn and succeed.
The Legacy Fund of Seward County inspires a culture of giving and engages people to invest long-term to reach Seward County’s full potential together.
The ideals and practices define the work that guides the Legacy Fund for Seward County:
- Inclusivity – We seek to collaborate with all people, organizations and groups to encourage diversity and success for all.
- Stewardship – We commit to invest funds responsibly and preserve donor intent.
- Integrity – We endeavor to build relationships and partnerships built on trust, cooperation, and confidentiality.
- Visionary – We focus on future success for all of Seward County.
- Advocacy – We champion the success for all individuals and communities in Seward County.
An account used by the local Fund Advisory Committee to support and maintain the affiliated fund’s activities within the community.
A permanent account whose assets are invested to generate an ongoing source of income year after year. Investment earnings from the endowment are used to support community improvements and programs. The Fund Advisory Committee determines how the money generated from the endowment will be used to benefit the community now and in the future.
- Opened: August 2019
- Related Towns: Beaver Crossing, Bee, Cordova, Garland, Goehner, Milford, Pleasant Dale, Seward, Staplehurst, Utica
- Related Counties: Seward
- Name: John Owens
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 402.641.0477