Stratton is a caring, connected community that provides a high quality of life through excellent educational opportunities, essential locally-owned businesses, plentiful outdoor recreation, and healthcare, all in a safe and trusting environment.
To inspire generosity of time, talent and financial resources for the prosperity of Stratton.
Stratton Community Foundation Fund values bringing life to our community
- Leadership – leading by example through volunteerism
- Integrity – in our commitment to the fund: maintaining confidentiality, compliance with the law and meeting donor intent
- Future-minded and Forward thinking – we strive to improve our community by adapting to the change that is happening and bring forward-thinking to the table to help reach our goals
- Ethical – we use ethical practices in decision-making and distribution of funds
A permanent account whose assets are invested to generate an ongoing source of income year after year. Investment earnings from the endowment are used to support community improvements and programs. The Fund Advisory Committee determines how the money generated from the endowment will be used to benefit the community now and in the future.
An account used by the local Fund Advisory Committee to support and maintain the affiliated fund’s activities within the community.
- Opened: August 1994
- Related Towns: Stratton
- Related Counties: Hitchcock
- Name: Betty Golding
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (308) 340-2310