Valley County is a vibrant community which embraces a culture of collaboration, growth, and opportunity where families enjoy an exceptional quality of life in a healthy and safe environment.
“Empowering caring people to impact the lives of others through volunteer commitment and financial generosity.”
The following values will guide our decisions:
- Integrity: We believe in operating with integrity in our commitments to donors and partners by maintaining confidentiality, practicing high moral standards and legal compliance, and honoring donor intent.
- Respect: We believe all people have the inherent capacity to positively impact their community. We respect individuals and value their collective interests, strengths, and cultures.
- Collaboration: We believe in creating partnerships with organizations which support the development of youth, leadership, entrepreneurship, and charitable giving for the benefit of our county-wide community.
- Progressive Thinking: We believe in supporting programs and projects that address the changing needs of our area and offer the greatest benefit to our citizens.
The Vibrant Future Fund - Valley County Unrestricted Endowment
The Vibrant Future Fund is a permanent account whose assets are invested to generate an ongoing source of income year after year. Investment earnings from the endowment are used to support community improvements and programs. The Fund Advisory Committee determines how the money generated from the endowment will be used to benefit Valley County communities now and in the future.
An account used by the local Fund Advisory Committee to support and maintain the affiliated fund’s activities within the community.
Geweke Family United Methodist Church Endowment Account
An account to support the United Methodist Church of Ord, Nebraska or its successor.
Geweke Family Youth Endowment Account
An account to support charitable activities of the HomeTown Competitiveness Youth Pillar in Valley County.
An endowment to support HomeTown Competitiveness activities related to leadership, youth and entrepreneurship.
Loup Valley Ag Society
To support the Loup Valley Ag Society
Ord Golf Course
To benefit and sustain the municipally owned golf course in Ord, Nebraska.
Ord Library Endowment Account
An account to establish a permanent endowment to provide funding for activities of the Ord Township Library or its successor beyond normal operations and maintenance to be provided by the Ord Township through the Valley County Levy.
Valley County Economic Development Board
An account to establish a permanent endowment to support the work of the Valley County Economic Development Board established through an interlocal agreement, whose mission is to encourage business retention and promote economic development while preserving the quality of life in Valley County, Nebraska.
- Opened: April 2007
- Related Towns: Arcadia, Elryia, North Loup, Ord
- Related Counties: Valley
- Name: Darlene Psota
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (308) 496-4363