On June 1, 2018, the Nebraska Community Foundation board of directors adopted a new Strategic Framework composed of six ambitious goals that will challenge staff, board, and volunteers to push the NCF mission further than ever before. The NCF Strategic Framework is not a map, but rather a compass, designed to guide our path into the future and turn up dream switches across the state.
1. Affiliated Funds have the capacity, competence and confidence to inspire, lead and support progress in their place.
2. Affiliated Funds are using payout from their unrestricted endowment to create positive change that otherwise may not occur.
3. People attraction is occurring in Nebraska hometowns.
4. The NCF network is diverse and inclusive.
5. NCF is known for building an optimistic, confident brand for Greater Nebraska.
6. NCF has the institutional capacity and financial stability to carry out its mission.