The Howells Community Fund is dedicated to progress and long-term prosperity. A volunteer Fund Advisory Committee works actively to increase charitable giving and award grants to local worthy causes and projects that are addressing emerging needs and future opportunities in our community.
Howells is a caring, thriving community with varied educational, social, recreational, and economic opportunities and services. Our vibrant quality of life provides a lasting legacy for all generations calling Howells home.
Creating a lasting impact by inspiring the generosity of our community: past, present, and future.
- We are a hardworking team driven to support community’s future while encouraging success and fun.
- We are a trusted family, proud of where we are and where we are going.
- We are dedicated to reaching out to our community with integrity, positive encouragement, and compassion.
- We are open to working with all people, organizations, and groups to encourage diversity and progressive goals.
An account used by the local Fund Advisory Committee to support and maintain the affiliated fund’s activities within the community.
Unrestricted Endowment Account
A permanent account whose assets are invested to generate an ongoing source of income year after year. Investment earnings from the endowment are used to support community improvements and programs. The Fund Advisory Committee determines how the money generated from the endowment will be used to benefit the community now and in the future.
- Opened: March 2013
- Related Towns: Howells
- Related Counties: Colfax
- Name: Jeff Wegner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (402) 380-4270