August is “Make-a-Will Month” and the perfect opportunity to remind people in your community to either create a will or review their existing estate plans to ensure they still align with their wishes. Nebraska Community Foundation has created numerous resources to help you educate people in your community about the importance of having a will in place and the potential to give back through charitable gift planning. Download the resources below to share with local media and on your social media platforms.
Social Media Graphics:
- Only 46% of American adults have a will
- Three reasons to make a charitable planned gift in your will
- One of the easiest, most impactful gifts you can make
- 34% of 35-54 year-olds have never discussed estate planning
- 52% of people don’t know where their parents store estate planning documents